When: Every Sunday from 8am to 1pm, rain or shine
Where: Decks Reserve carpark, behind the i-Site visitor information centre, Motueka, NZ
Contact: Judy Roper, 03 540 2709 or email email@example.com
The Motueka Sunday Market operates every Sunday from 8am to 1pm, rain or shine, in the Decks Reserve carpark, behind the i-Site visitor information centre.
With its family-oriented, friendly atmosphere, it’s a very popular weekend activity for locals and tourists, and provides some great bargains.
Stalls vary from week to week, although there are many regulars. They sell a wide variety of goods:
- Clothing, some second hand but mostly original, hand-crafted items
- A large variety of high-quality hard and soft crafts
- Hand-made jewellery
- Garden produce including organic vegetables and fruit
- Plants for your garden
- Second hand goods, books and general bric-a-brac
- A great selection of giftware
- Food and coffee, prepared on site, for morning tea or lunch
Take a video stroll around the market (YouTube clip)