We love to spread the word about forward thinking businesses making NZ greener and smarter. And what better way for people to learn about great products than to actually have them!
We’re partnering with sustainable Kiwi businesses to give you the opportunity to win some great prizes.
January 2015 Prize Draw
Congratulations to the January prize draw winner – Kathryn Morpeth of Living Green!
Details of this month’s draw coming shortly.
To Celebrate Summer 2014-2015 we’re offering a fantastic prize pack from Pouch Products that will help you reduce plastic bag use and live more sustainably.
Pouch Products produce hand-made, eco-friendly alternatives to the plastic and paper bags offered at supermarkets, retail stores and markets.
Pouch Products Prize Pack
This prize pack (with a retail value of $22.50) consists of a Grocery Pouch and a two pack of Produce Pouches.
Prize winners will be able to choose from available colours/designs on the Pouch Products website, prize packs will be couriered to the winners by Pouch Products.
This promotion starts December 20 2014 and runs till January 31 2015.
How to Enter
There are a few different ways to enter!
1. Create a listing on Ecofind or update your current listing.
2. Share your favourite ‘Eco Tip’ in our new section for sharing tips and idea for green, sustainable & thrifty living. Eco Tips need to be original – we’d love to hear about things you’ve learned from your own experience – and accompanied by a good quality photo that you own.
3. If you’re not already on our mailing list, subscribe to the Newsletter.
Only New Zealand residents are eligible to go into the draw. Each of these options is opt-in via check boxes on the respective forms.
Facebook and Twitter
We will be in touch with the winner who will also be announced on Twitter, Facebook & Google+. If you haven’t liked our Facebook page yet, why not do it now! You can also follow the action on Twitter.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. “Ecofind Summer Prize Draw” Official Rules
These official rules (the “Rules”) apply to prize draws (the “Promotion”) conducted by Ecofind (the “Promoter”) on www.ecofind.co.nz and advertised on our various platforms and should be read in conjunction with the website Terms and Conditions.
Information on the prizes and how to enter form part of these Rules. By entering into this Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these Rules.
3. The Promoter reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion and in the event that it is not able to be conducted as anticipated due to any cause, to suspend or cancel the Promotion as appropriate. Entrants are encouraged to check for any updates which will be posted here.
4. This Prize Draw commences at 6am on December 20, 2014. Entries close at 12pm (midnight) January 31 2015.
5. Prize draws will be conducted at a date and time to be determined by Ecofind. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the results of any prize draws.
6. Entrants in the Promotion must be Permanent New Zealand residents. Proof of residency status may be required prior to prizes being awarded to Promotion winners. Prizes will be sent to NZ addresses only.
7. The value of the prizes are accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date. The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
8. Any winner takes the prize at his/her own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with any prize.
9. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any technical or human error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter may refuse any entry in its sole discretion and reserves the right to determine the eligibility and authenticity of entries.
10. Only one entry per person per entry method is permitted, except in the case of ‘Eco Tips’, where up to three entries can be submitted.
11. Winners will be informed by email and their names may be published on the Ecofind site, in our Newsletter, on our Twitter account and Facebook page and other social media platforms.
12. To claim the prize, each winner must confirm receipt of notification within 15 days of notification by the Promoter. If a winner does not respond in that time period, their prize may be forfeited. The Promotion winner must allow their name to be published in order to claim the prize.