This seasonal market is located in the Old Cromwell Town Historic Precinct on the edge of Lake Dunstan. It starts at Labour Weekend and runs every Sunday 9am – 1pm through until the last Sunday of February.
Set amongst original and recreated buildings from the gold mining era, this market is a unique experience and makes for a great Sunday outing. The Old Town’s own array of shops are also on hand to enjoy. Other attractions to include in your visit are the numerous local orchards and Central Otago’s award wining vineyards.
The market offers a wonderful array of farm-fresh, regional, seasonal produce including:
- Fresh stonefruit from Central Otago’s renowned orchards
- Summer vegetables and fresh-cut herbs
- Local fresh baking and cheeses
- Olive oils from the district
- Regional specialty meats – venison, hare, pheasant, merino
- Organic beer
- Organic greens
- Handmade honeys, jams and preserves
- Fresh eggs
- Fresh flowers and much more.
Come along and experience the friendly atmosphere and meet the local community.en-gb.facebook.com/CromwellMarket